XSTRAND GF30-PP 2.85mm 2.2kg
XSTRAND GF30-PP is transforming manufacturing processes and performance
This high-strength filament has a large operational temperature range, excellent layer adhesion, low-moisture absorption, and can maintain a print's shape greater than neat PP. It is a highly-durable and reinforced material that can suit industrial project
Key Features and benefits:
- Composed of Engineered reinforced plastics
- Easy to print, similair to ABS
- Very stiff and strong
- Large operational temperature range: -20 ˚C to 120 ˚C
- Excellent layer adhesion and reduced warping effect compare to neat materials
- Good chemical and UV resistance
When compared to other filaments like standard ABS, the GF30 PP outperforms it, capable of retaining its strength yield at higher delfection temperatures.
The XSTRAND GF30-PP Filament is ideal for a wide variety of applications including industrial, tooling, transportation, small appliances, eletronics, and any sport and leisure demands. For projects requiring durability, this filament is ideal.
- Density: (0,94 g/cm3)
- Moisture Absorption: Very low (<0.1%)
- Water Absorption: Very low (<0.1%)
- Tensile Modulus: 6 500 MPa
- Tensile Strength (Yield): 60 MPa
- Tensile Strength (Break): 60 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 4 300 MPa
- Flexural Strength (Yield): 83 MPa
- Flexural Strength (Break): 78 MPa
- Elongation (Break): 1.6%
Recommended printing settings:
- Use a tool steel nozzle. The glass fiber is abrasive and will wear out brass quickly
- A polyethylene high-density (PEHD) plate as printing surface, instead of glass plate for example, is highly recommended.
- If printing on a glass bed use one of the following use packaging tape on the bed.
- If printing on a perforated bed like a Zortrax printer you will need nothing on the bed for adhesion.
- Düsendurchmesser (mm)
- greater than 0.4mm
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene
- 30-100 mm/s
- Bed Temperature
- 80 °C - 110 °C
- Melting Temperature
- 167 °C
- Heat Deflection Temperature
- 1240 °C