Sinterit Lisa - New Generation
With every purchase, iMakr offers premium support as well as in-depth training and sample prints so we can ensure you are getting the most out of your printer to drive business.
The Sinterit Lisa is a breakthrough in desktop 3D printing. Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- SLS Precision
- Support free: Print complex objects with no support structure.
- Batch printing: Utilise the full volume of the print area by stacking parts without needing them to touch.
- Build Volume: Larger build volume of 245 mm (diagonally)
- Easy maintence: Easy access to upper heating unit
- Steel Frame: Improved security, remove backlash, and simplified assembly and cleaning
- NEW Mounting Feet: Rubber tips prevent printer from sliding
Steel Insulation Cover- Ensures better thermal insulation, simplify maintenance, and lengthens insulation lifetime
Exposed Pyrometers- Guarantees better temperature measurement
Laser Protective Glass- Glass framed in hermetic cover, tight and easy mounting
Gasket Lock- Improved design of lock and gasket to better prevent temperature loss.
Reinvented Front Panel- Intuitive assembly method facilitates cleaning of space under the beds as well as printer transportation
Gap and capactiy of overflow bin- Makes cleaning the printer faster
Whats in the Box?
- Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D printer.
- Print removal box.
- Powder scoop.
- Sinterit Lisa manual.
- USB stick with Sinterit Studio software.
- Sinterit Studio manual.
For further information and advice on how Sinterit SLS printers can benefit your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our advisors by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or by clicking the button below and requesting a call-back:
- Bauraum W x T x H (mm) // W x T x H (inch)
- 110 x 150 x 130 mm // 4.33 x 5.90 x 5.12 inch
- Schichtdicke / Druckpräzision
- Diagonally: 245mm, PA12 smooth: 90 x 120 x 130, Flexa Black/Grey: 110 x 160 x 150
- Empfohlene minimale Wanddicke
- 0,8 mm
- 20 - 100 mikrons
- CE, FCC
- 35KG (77 lbs)
- Printing Material
- Powder PA12: Rigid, durable, temperature resistant, chemical resistant, Powder FLEXA BLACK: Elastic
- Schichtdicke (mikron)
- min: 0,075 (3,0 mils)
- Monitoring Camera
- One phase, recommended AC outlet power 1,5 kWVoltage 110/120 V or 220/230 V
- Heated Chamber
- Max: 190C / 374 F
- File Format
- STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, 3MF
- Supported Software
- Sinterit Studio 2016
- Minimal wall thickness
- 0,4 mm
- Touch screen
- LCD 4"
- USB, Wi-fi
- Supported OS
- Microsoft Windows